Large hydrocolloid patches
Large hydrocolloid dressing wound healing and management
- Large hydrocolloid patches is a functional dressing.
- It is a kind of elastic dressing made of medical hot-melt adhesive with CMC (carboxymethylcellulose) hydrophilic granules.
- There is a semi-permeable film or foam that promotes the rehydration and debridement of wounds.
Large hydrocolloid dressing is a kind of wound dressing that made of pressure sensitive with CMC hydrophiloc granules It is adaptable to leg ulcer, I-II degree bedsores, superficial and small burn wound, post operation wound, skin donor sites, for granulation and epithelialisation process of chronic wound.
- Large hydrocolloid patches clearly show that it can absorb pus and fluid. The hydrocolloid acne patch protects the spots, allowing faster recovery overnight, and each hydrocolloid can be used as a protective covering to prevent being picked up or touched。
- Unlike other acne treatments, it is drug-free and contains no harsh chemicals or dry formulas. Cruelty-free, jumping rabbit certified, vegan.
- The larger size is great for acne, acne, and larger breakout areas. It can be customized according to your specific problem area.
- The highest quality hydrocolloid patch improves absorption rate and adhesion by 50%.
- In addition, this is an excellent pus-absorbing hydrocolloid technology used by brands you can trust.
Why needs a large?
Use the highest grade hydrocolloid to extract pus and impurities.
Slim, almost invisible. There is almost no covering, and the surface is matte.
The tapered edge helps the patch fit seamlessly into the skin.
The larger size is ideal for situations where there are multiple branches or need to cover a larger surface area.