- Transparent adhesive film dressing is made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place
- Conformable, dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- Application – Short peripheral and midline venous catheter
- Application – Clean, closed surgical incisions
Transparent adhesive film dressing can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin. Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage. Suggested applications – Abrasions, skin tears, blisters, skin graft donor sites, superficial partial thickness burns, stage I or II pressure ulcers, autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment, protective eye coverings, post tattoo application and removal.
Product structure diagram：
Easy to use:
The intact skin under the dressing, specially close to the edges, must be completely clean and dry, not moist or oily. May use alcohol pad for cleaning, allow it to dry 30-60 seconds.
Take the transparent adhesive film dressing out of the pouch, and then you should peel away the white release paper.
Apply the adhesive side of transparent film (with the attached window backing paper) over desired skin area. Gently press down on the dressing, paying particular attention to the edges to assure dressing is properly adhered to the skin. Avoid creases or trapped air bubbles.
Peel away the window shaped backing papers starting from the pre-cut area.
|Transparent adhesive film dressing(Wound Care Products)||CM022001||6x7cm||50 pcs/box,40boxes/ctn|
|Transparent adhesive film dressing(Venous Transfusion Products)||CM022501||6x7cm||100/box,4000ctn|