Transparent film dressing for wounds
- A very good transparent dressing with core.
- Absorbent pad wicks fluid and doesn’t stick to your wound.
- Provides protection to minor burns, scrapes, cuts, blisters and abrasions.
- Helps protect fragile, reddened and post-surgical skin.
- Allows moisture to escape, while allowing oxygen in.
1.Low profile dressing is comfortable and won’t get in the way of your activities.
2.Pad won’t stick to wound and wicks away fluids.
3.Unique construction allows moisture to escape and oxygen to enter maintaining optimal healing environment.
- High permeability : The transparent film dressing for wounds is high conformable and extensible.
- Soft and confortable : Lighter and thinner fiber lining can make the patients feel comfortable.
- Comfortable : The solvent acrylic adhesive can minimize damage on skin.
- Wide usage : Widely used in medical dressing fixing , cannula fixation , baby’s waterproof umbilical cord , plaster fixing abd bedsore prevention etc.
- Customize size : You can decide any size you want and does not require manual cutting.
-Material: PU film.
-The back of the transparent film dressing for wounds has grid lines, which is easy to apply.
-It can be cut freely according to your favorite size, simple and convenient.
-Self-adhesive bandages do not require clips or pins, nor stick to hair or skin.
-This tattoo healing bandage can protect the tattoo surface and prevent external bacteria from entering the tattoo wound.
-Good air permeability, prevent cross infection of bacteria and other pollutants.
Steps for usage
Prior to applying, clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
Peel off the printing liner on the transparent dressing to expose the bonding surface.
Apply dressing over wound. Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
Remove the tape from the other side of the dressing while smoothing the edges.