Steri strips wound care
- Immobilization –Steri strips wound care products can provides wound support and increases wound tensile strength compared to sutures
- Helps improve cosmetic results – Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce the risk of scars and infections compared to sutures and staples, reduces tissue trauma and improves cosmetic results
- Patient-friendly-comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Allows staples / sutures to be removed early-to help patients return to their normal routine faster.
|Adhesive Type||Medical acrylic|
|Condition||Skin Closure, Wound Care|
|Department||Intensive care, emergency, intensive care unit, artificial and childbirth, surgery, surgical room, orthopedics, pediatrics, emergency care, wound care|
|Overall Length (Imperial)||4 in|
|Overall Length (Metric)||101.6 mm|
|Overall Width (Imperial)||0.5 in|
|Overall Width (Metric)||12.7 mm|
|Product Type||Skin Closures|
|Size||1/2 inch x 4 inch (12mm x 100mm)|
|Skin Closure Condition Type||Skin laceration, surgical incision-cosmetic effect, surgical incision-large incision, surgical incision-small incision|
Instructions for use
The first step, clean the wound with a sterile cotton to ensure that they do not bleed.
The second step is to tear the packaging and remove it.
The third step is to tear off the products on one end of the product and take out one steir strips.
The fourth step is to put the removed the steri strips wound care product on the wound.
Step five, post a few more this products, about 3-4.
The sixth step, take two fixed on the edge of the Steri strips wound care products.
- Known for their versatility, Steri strips wound care products are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Room, clinics and physician’s offices, and same day surgery centers